Thursday, February 26, 2004

hey hey... heex.. now at sherwyn's hse playin mahjong.. alot of ppl here.. heehee... he aso here loh.. wahaha... den the sec 4s aso here...

haix... losing money sia.. haix.. shi hui lah.. she juz now win loh.. damn big sia... limit loh..(e biggest) den everyone hafta pay her $6.40 man.. damn.. argh!!!

haix.. so boring.. my damn freaking mom took away my hp loh.. den she put her own pin code.. think i scared huh?? i an always break the code n den put in the puk code.. besides, i saved my puk liao... wahaha... stupid.. damn my bro lah... cant even wait for a few mins for mi to finish doin my stuff before teaching him mehx.. sucker... i'm not gonna tok to him liao... blehx...

haix.. damn sianz now.. gonna go play mahjong... tatas~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home